Welcome to the UCE Addictions & Recovery Group we are a group of people who have struggled with our own addiction and the addiction of others. We hope to struggle well together as we work towards finding sanity, peace, love, and healthy relationships in our lives. We will strive to spend our time together in the spirit of love embracing the inherent worth and dignity of all. We accept and respective the varied paths our members will take to find sanity, peace, love, and healthy relationships we covenant to be together in a safe, confidential environment where we can explore our paths and our stories.
We meet on Thursday evenings from 7:00-8:30pm. Our meeting format is a check in followed by discussion.
▪ Chalice Lighting, Opening Reading, Welcome Reading, Introductions
▪ Check-in (35 minutes)
▪ Process check-in (10 Minutes)
▪ Topic (35 minutes)
▪ Closing Reading
Our Relational Covenant
▪ Embrace and practice deep listening.
▪ We will strive to be respectful of our limited time and try to keep our comments focused on the issues that have brought us here.
▪ Experience the group in a non-judgmental frame of mind.
▪ Build trust within the group.
▪ Confidentiality about specifics shared or discussed is imperative for our success.
▪ We each take full responsibility for what we share or say, recognizing retractions are acceptable as well.
▪ Meetings will always start and end on time.
- We Are Still Here
- 11-17-2016 Alternative 12 Steps, Step 2
- 11-10-2016 Alternative 12 Steps, Helen
- 11-3-2016 Alternative 12 Steps,Step 1
- 10-27-2016 Alternative 12 Steps, What Can the Program do for Us?
- 10-20-2016 Alternative 12 Steps, What’s Your Suffering?
- 10-13-2016 Alternative 12 Steps, Forward & Introduction
- 10-6-2016 Healing and Community
- 9-22-2016 Gratitude
- 9-15-2016 Humility
- 9-8-2016 What is Recovery?
- 9-1-2016 AAAgnostica Steps 8 & 9 part 2
- 8-25-2016 AAAgnostica steps 8 & 9
- 8-18-2016 Powerless
- 8-11-2016 Emotional Sobriety
- 8-4-2016 Vulnerability
- 7-14, 21 & 28-2016 Step 7
- 6-30 & 7-7-2016 Simplicity
- 6-23-2016 What is Real?
- 6-16-2016 Grief and Action
- 6-9-2016 Step 6, Willingness to change part 2
- 6-2-2016 Step 6, Willingness to change
- 5-26-2016 Patience
- 5-19-2016 Anonymity in Recovery
- 5-12-2016 Existentialism in Recovery